Your emotions and problems are not who you are. In fact, says Hale Dwoskin, they are what stands in the way of authentic experience, and your intellect can't help you change them. The good news is that you do have a choice, and freeing yourself from guilt, anxiety, and depression can be surprisingly simple. You'll be amazed at how easy it can be to trade accumulated emotional baggage for the happiness, peace and emotional freedom you deserve. Author, trainer, and facilitator Hale Dwoskin shows you:
- That you are already perfect and complete and don't need "self-improvement"
- Why focusing on problems and feelings won't change them
- An alternative to stuffing, medicating, or denying feelings
- The simple way to give up your emotional baggage
- Letting go of anxiety, depression and anger
- Losing weight and breaking addictions
- Better sleep
New York Times best-selling author Hale Dwoskin is CEO and co-founder of training for Sedona Training Associates. He facilitates retreats and teaches the Sedona Method to individuals and organizations in the U.S. and abroad. He wrote The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace and Emotional Well-Being and is co-author of the series Happiness Is Free: And Its Easier than You Think.
Bonus materials include in-depth interview with Hale, audience Q&A session, and more!