The 8 Wealth-Building Assets of Network Marketing
Robert Kiyosaki believes in the power of network marketing! In his new book, he explains why this is the best time to start your own business and secure your financial future!
For the past several years, multimillionaire businessman, entrepreneur, and investor Robert Kiyosaki has been a staunch supporter of network marketing. Like many people, he was skeptical about the industry at first ... until he learned firsthand what network marketing is all about: helping people.
In his latest book, the author of the phenomenally successful Rich Dad Poor Dad series shows why network marketing is indeed the business of the 21st century. Robert shares the eight wealth-building assets offered by network marketing that allow you to take advantage of these tough economic times to build a strong financial future and happier life.
John Fleming, the publisher of Direct Selling News, and Kim Kiyosaki, author of Rich Woman: A Book on Investing for Women, join Robert to share their thoughts on why network marketing is the perfect opportunity for both men and women.
Take Control of Your Future
- Seeing the Silver Lining in Today's Tough Economy
- Establishing Your Cashflow Quadrant
- Assessing Your Core Financial Values
- Developing the Mindset of an Entrepreneur
The Wealth-Building Assets
- Asset #1: A Real-World Business Education
- Asset #2: A Profitable Path of Personal Development
- Asset #3: A Circle of Friends Who Share Your Dreams and Values
- Asset #4: The Power of Your Own Network
- Asset #5: A Duplicable, Fully Scalable Business
- Asset #6: Incomparable Leadership Skills
- Asset #7: A Mechanism for Genuine Wealth Creation
- Asset #8: Big Dreams and the Capacity to Live Them
Your Future Starts Now
- Choosing Wisely
- Living the Life You Dream
- Creating a Business of the 21st Century
In 1994 I started researching the network marketing business in earnest. I went to every presentation I heard about and listened closely to everything I heard. Eventually I began meeting some of these companies' leaders, and I was stunned to find that they were some of the most intelligent, kind, ethical, moral, spiritual, and professional people I had met in all my years of business. -Robert Kiyosaki
Network marketing has been around in various forms since the middle of the last century. The basic idea is as simple as it is brilliant: Instead of spending tons of money on all sorts of professional agencies and marketing channels to promote products or services, why not pay the people who love them most to just tell others about them? -John Fleming
Network marketing is at its core a relationship business. It's about establishing relationships, coaching and training, and teaching and mentoring. The actual day-to-day work of building a network is less like carving out a sales territory than it is like building a community. And the supporting, coaching, nurturing relationship of a network marketing sponsor to her growing network of apprentice networkers is the kind of relationship and interaction in which women excel. -Kim Kiyosaki