Having The Power of Listening at your fingertips is like having a hand-held high frequency radar you can pull out during meetings, client presentations, and everyday office interactions so that no vital information slips through the cracks. Not only can you process and remember more of what anyone says, but you'll be able to tell if what they're saying is actually the truth! Do their words match their actions? Is someone nervous, or are they open and calm? The Power of Listening teaches you!
Sharpen Your "Business Radar" In Just 60 Minutes!
- Do you forget important information the second you leave a meeting with a client, co-worker, or boss?
- Do you have a difficult time really focusing in on what the other person is saying without letting your own thoughts and pre-judgments get in the way?
- Are you missing out on the "silent messages" people are sending you through body language and gestures?
- Would you like to give yourself an edge in negotiations, picking up on the "subtle" clues of conflict and frustration other people miss?
Then unleash the Power of Listening!
Of all the business skills critical to your career and personal success, I rank powerful listening skills to be #1. Why? It's simple.
In case you haven't noticed, business today is about one thing: gathering information. The person who gathers the most "correct" information in the shortest period of time is most likely to make the correct judgments and the correct decisions. This is true for any position - from corporate executives to customer service!
If you're dealing with "cold" computer printouts and fact sheets all day, that's one thing. But if your job involves "warm" daily interaction with clients, customers, coworkers, and managers, then you know your primary tools for gathering this vital information will be your ability to "tune out" your own thoughts and distractions and completely "tune into" what the other person is saying. Both through their words and their body language.
But are your tools sharp enough?
Unfortunately, most of us are pretty lousy listeners. In your average conservation, you're lucky if you can process and retain 10% of what the other person is saying. This has nothing to do with memory and everything to do with how skilled you are at organizing and compartmentalizing information in your brain as soon as it comes in.
Thankfully for you, I've created The Power of Listening. This is an entertaining and informative MP3 audio program you can download right now that teaches you all the vital tricks to increasing your listening abilities so you can learn more, observe more, and retain more from each and every one of your conversations.
Having this information at your fingertips is like having a hand-held high frequency radar you can pull out during meetings, client presentations, and everyday office interactions so that no vital information slips through the cracks. Not only can you process and remember more of what anyone says, but you'll be able to tell if what they're saying is actually the truth! Do their words match their actions? Is someone nervous, or are they open and calm? The Power of Listening teaches you!
In just the one hour it takes to listen to my Power of Listening MP3, you'll:
- Learn the fastest ways to uncover a message's hidden meaning
- Learn the difference between understanding and agreeing
- Learn to listen without feeling prejudice, judgment, or the need to defend or interrupt
- Learn how to improve information retention skills (remember every conversation like it just happened!)
- Learn how to listen between the lines
- Learn to listen for people's "hot spots" and sensitive areas
- Learn to listen for deeper hidden agendas
- Learn to listen to evaluate and empathize
- Learn how to create environments that promote "ideal listening"
- Learn the critical steps to avoid misunderstandings
- Learn key strategies to listen and communicate with all types of personality styles
That's just the beginning!Aside from being able to extract more information from every conversation, being a great listener means you will generally be more liked and perceived as more powerful. Sigmund Freud is often considered the world's greatest listener. His ability to apply 100% focus in every conversation made people feel like he was "peering" into their very souls! As a result, people opened up their deepest and darkest secrets to him. He was magnetic, and you'll be too, when you apply The Power of Listening in your life!