The Making of a Dynasty
A 3 hour in-depth interview spanning Coach Todd Dodge's 28-year career as a player and coach, including the influences, lessons and strategies - that go way beyond just x's and o's on the football field. Todd touches on the foundations of leadership, communication, delegation, team-work, time management and instilling vision and a winning attitude... that ultimately helped lead to his remarkable five year run in Division 5A Texas football with a 79-1 record at Southlake Carroll, which includes 4 state championships, 3 National Championships and 2 National Coach of the Year Awards.
Includes an in-depth look at Todd's journey and life-lessons learned as a player at:
- Port Arthur Jefferson and the University of Texas
Then as an assistant and head coach at:
- Rockwall, McKinney, University of North Texas, Cameron Poe, Carrollton Newman Smith, Keller Fossil Ridge and the historic 7 year run with the Southlake Carroll Dragons. Plus Coach Dodge's goals and plans as the new Head Coach at the University of North Texas.
- Instilling a vision and winning attitude
- Dealing with expectations
- Coaching is more than just x's and o's. What makes a good coach?
- Selling the dream
- What do you look for when recruiting
- 5 Objectives, 10 Game Day Expectations and 12 Absolutes
- The opportunity to affect kids the rest of their lives
- Advice to leaders, parents, coaches and kids.
- Early lessons learned
- Coaching camaraderie
- Teaching character classes
- Coach Dodge's mentors and influences
- SLC Dragon's Recipe for Success (list of 50)
- and much, much more!
Also includes player and game highlights from the 2000-2006 seasons throughout the interview!
Whether you are a coach, teacher, business leader, fan or student - the philosophies, life-lessons, principles and strategies Todd Dodge shares will have an immediate impact on your goals and will help shape your future success!
2 DVDs - 3 Hours
Regular Retail $79