All of life is sales. Some people deny it, but it's a fact. Whether it's you trying to get a job, or trying to convince that "ideal person" to go out with you, or even convincing an 8-year-old to go to bed early, you need to know how to sell to make it all happen.
It's also one of the skills many wealthy people attribute their success to. Yet too many view it as a chore or a task to be avoided because "it's too difficult". But the basics of sales are simpler than most people think and in The Ten Commandments of Selling, you'll discover exactly what it takes to become a master salesperson.
Here's a glimpse of some of the things you'll discover in The Ten Commandments of Selling:
- The mindset that you have to adopt if you want to succeed in sales.
- How to get the customers to think it was their idea to buy while you're the one leading them every step of the way. No sneakiness involved. In fact you probably do this more than you know!
- Many salespeople (pros included) lose sales because they don't do this! Find out what it is, make the change, and watch your sales increase almost instantly!
- A simple way to handle your product that will increase its value in your customer's mind.
- Lots of salespeople mess up when they try to close the sale. Here's the reason why and what you can do instead to increase your closing ratio.
- Why you shouldn't be afraid of objections and the best way to handle them.
- What to do to increase your prospects' interest and trust in your product.
- Every human responds almost the same way to the sales process. Find out how to use human psychology to your advantage!
- How top performers prepare their sales pitches differently from the average performers.
- What you must always remember to do to increase the likeliness of every sale.
- How to get a virtually unlimited source of hungry prospects to sell to.
Includes 1 DVD and 1 CD. Use the "Add to Cart" button at the top of this page to order now!