Resource Center - Articles - Attitude - Charlie "Tremendous" Jon
Thinking with Charlie "T" Jones
Charlie "Tremendous" Jones
• People who know the most, know they know so little, while people who know nothing want to take all day to tell you.
• Self-improvement can be harmful if you are doing it to look better. If you live your life in helping others look better, you'll be better without trying.
• If you give to get something, you're not really giving you are trading. Giving is never to get, because you have it and are not aware of how much you have until you give.
• Big people are always giving someone credit and taking blame; little people are always seeking credit and giving blame.
• Don't worry about having to make a right decision. Make it and then work to make it right.
• An attitude of gratitude flavors everything you do. Learning to be thankful is the golden thread woven through every truly successful life.
Reproduced with permission from Your Achievement Ezine. To subscribe to Your Achievement Ezine, go to www.yoursuccessstore.com All contents Copyright © YourSuccessStore.com except where indicated otherwise. All rights reserved worldwide. Duplication or reprints only with express permission or approved Credits. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.